Every year, prices in society rise. Even though inflation is currently higher than normal, it's perfectly normal for it to increase slightly. Therefore, many companies need to be able to adjust the prices of their contracts on an ongoing basis. They can now easily do this in Previsto with our new price adjustment tool.
Simple and clear price adjustment
We have received many requests over the years to automate price adjustment in Previsto. We have compared the many suggestions and ideas and boiled it down to something that is simple and usable for most people.
You can find the new price adjustment tool under Agreements in the menu and the **More button. The price adjustment tool is simple and straightforward There are 4 adjustment options for the price adjustment:
- Percentage: Specifies how many percent to add to the current price of the agreements.
- Rounding: Specifies which unit the price (incl. VAT) should be rounded to. It is possible to specify 0.5kr, 1kr, 5kr and 10kr.
- Limitations: Option to specify a minimum and maximum amount that the adjustment must stay within.
If you specify 2% and a rounding of DKK 5, the following amount will be adjusted in this way:
- 195.00 kr:** 195.00 + 2% = 198.90kr. Rounded to 200.00kr.
- 355.50 kr:** 355.50 + 2% = 362.61kr. Rounded to 365.00kr.
If you enter 2% and a rounding of DKK 1, the following amount will be adjusted in this way:
- 195.00 kr:** 195.00 + 2% = 198.90kr. Rounded to 199.00kr.
- 355.50 kr:** 355.50 + 2% = 362.61kr. Rounded to 363,00kr.
If you have any input or feedback about our new price adjustment tool or about Previsto in general, you are always welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.